JCS “Metrology and automation” produce mobile calibration modules (in conformity with own engineering documentation) based on mass flowmeters. TU 4213-001-40947531-2004.
The mobile calibration module is used for flowmeters, mass flowmeters and volume flowmeters calibration and verification, included in commercial and current oil metering stations.
- calibration result processing;
- activity log printing;
- registration log maintenance.
The main technical characteristics:
- operating environment: water, oil, oil products;
- operating environment temperature: from +5 °C to +60 °C;
- flow rate measurement range: from 4 to 4.000 tons per hour;
- flow measuring maximum permissible error limits:
- volume flow (not more than) ±0,15%;
- mass flow (not more than) ±0,11%.
Calibration units based on mass flowmeters are recommended for flow transmitters calibration in worksite (water-in-oil content is more than 5%).
“PUMA” is registered in Instruments State register (№ 28125-04).