JCS “Metrology and automation” design and produce liquefied hydrocarbon volume automated measuring systems for tank-truck loading.
- liquefied hydrocarbon volume automated measurement for tank-truck loading;
- commercial control for shipped liquefied hydrocarbon volume;
- running current control;
- running contingency signalizing;
- control information operation and transmission;
- customer registration log keeping;
- loading log forming, periodical reports (on shift, twenty four hour, decade, month, year) in hard copy.
- releasing liquefied hydrocarbon maximum dose: 999,9 m³;
- releasing liquefied hydrocarbon minimum dose: 5 m³;
- running discretisation: 1 dm³;
- mass measuring maximum permissible error: 0,35%.
Liquefied hydrocarbon volume automated measuring system is registered in Instruments State register (№ 32035-06). Invention patent № 59241.